1. Why did Leslie die off-stage?
In my opinion, i think Leslie died off-stage because if they were to show the scene where Leslie died, it would be bad for a child to see a person get into danger after swinging on a rope. It might give them a fear of swinging on a rope. Also, it might have been because the producer wanted to shock the audience with this twist in the story.
2. Who does the dark lord represent to:
Jess: I think that the dark lord represents Jess's father as he was criticised by his father when he told his father he wanted to be a artist although drawing is his passion and also his fear of letting his family members see his drawing.
Leslie: I think that the dark lord represents Leslie's fear of being teased by others or the loneliness she faces because she transferred.
Me: The dark lord to me, represents the unfairness that i face in my life and the fear that i will be unable to understand what the teacher teaches.
3. Which version of the story do i like better and why?
I prefer the movie as i am able to see how the setting of the story is, the charcters of the story and most of all Terabithia. I did not imagine Terabithia to be so beautiful when i read the story. I thought there was just a wooden tree house with trees around the place but the movie showed me how i actually was. When i read the book, my imagination was limited as there was too little information. Also, the movie expresses the feelings of the characters better and explains more to me.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Lit Questions. ( Jonah )
Posted by
Group Members
at
1:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment